Aglow International Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

Monday, February 21, 2011

March 12 with Brooke Donnelly














Brooke Donnelly was transformed by God's love!

In 1994, Jesus delivered me from lesbianism, witchcraft, drugs, and alcohol while I was living in Hollywood, California. I have been serving the Lord by sharing my story wherever the door opens. I actively serve as a volunteer Chaplain in a prison in Riverview, FL. I also share my testimony in other prisons. The Lord is using my testimony to bring deliverance to other women that have been trapped in lesbianism. The Lord opened the door for me to share my story on the 700 Club© and through that, I have been able to minister to women online from around the world.

I attend Calvary Chapel in St. Pete and am engaged to be married to a precious man of God on May 14, 2011. My website is: http://www.myjesusmylord.com/

MERRITT ISLAND AGLOW is honored to have Brooke as our guest speaker,
Saturday, March 12, 2011
10:00 am -12 noon
Seed of Abraham/Torah class site
890 N. Banana River Dr
Merritt Island, FL. 32953
God is using Brooke's story in a mighty way to bring renewed hope to those believing for lost loved ones. She is a symbol of radical transformation!
There will be coffee, tea and light refreshments. http://www.myjesusmylord.com
Bring a friend for strengthening and encouragement.
Aglow Int'l is a nondenominational organization not affiliated with Seed of Abraham.

2 comments: